Saturday, August 28, 2010

Contact Lens Recall Alert - Please Read

We at eColourContactLenses were very concerned  about a recall of Acuvue TruEye Brand contact lenses that I think you might be interested in reading.  I worry about damaging my eyes by wearing contact lenses but I try to be careful to clean and moisturize them properly and I hope you do to.

1 Day Acuvue contact lenses have been recalled by Johnson & Johnson (J&J) in 24 countries, not including the USA or Canada, following reports of irritation, stinging and pain among some users. ....................
............
The company believes the source of the problem is in the Republic of Ireland, where the product is produced.

The recall, which initially only affected Japan and some other Asian countries, is now extended to Australia, Germany, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment